Click here to download the AFA Rules, Guidelines and Protocols
Information to check/complete prior to Race Meeting:
- Race Meeting Entry Form Template is no longer required as entries to race meets are now completed on line by teams. Host clubs are to supply bank details at time of sanctioning a race meet to ensure on line entry process is available for their race meet.
- Registered Team Names (to add a new name, please email [email protected] with your request)
- Valid CRN List - the on line entry process eliminates the need for race meet Co-Ordinators to check the CRN's are valid. The system will do this and notify as you work through the process. If you are having problems, please contact the Web Team on [email protected]
At the completion of the Race Meeting, the competition secretary is required to complete:
- Race Meeting Results Form (see Forms page) – Within 2 business days - please email to [email protected]
- Title Points Workbook (see Forms page) – Within 2 weeks of event - please email to [email protected] or request a google drive request to upload to our storage drive
- Scan Timesheets - and save a copy for future reference - email to [email protected] or request a google drive request to upload to our storage drive
- Save a copy of the on line entry form spreadsheet
- A copy of of timesheets, entry form spreadsheet and any other paperwork is to be saved electronically and the originals mailed to the AFA post office box along with the payment for the EJS light levy.
- Champions Trophy Format (PDF)
- Elimination Racing Formats – (PDF version) and (Excel Version)
- Round Robin Formats